The NativeCamera sample is a simple picture-taking app.
In this sample, you will learn:
- how to access the camera
- how to start the viewfinder and acquire the corresponding viewfinder window handle
- how to take a photo (non-blocking)
- how to save a photo to the camera roll
- how to pass argument data between the main thread and your callback threads
- how to signal your main thread using user-defined bps events from your callback threads
When the app is launched, you will see the camera viewfinder window. Tap anywhere to take a photo.