Building using BlackBerry NDK 2.0
- Either copy the .pk3 files from your official Quake3 CD(testing only) or any custom packages (pk3 files) you have made to the resource/baseq3 directory.
Building from Momentics IDE
- Run BlackBerry Momentics IDE.
- Import the project from the Quake3 directory.
- If you want to be able to debug, select the project and go to Project -> Build Configurations -> Set Active -> Device-Debug
- Build the project.
- Debug or Run the project.
Build from Makefile
Run cmd.exe and execute the following commands:
> cd [bbndk]-- where
[bbndk]is where the QNX NDK was installed (i.e. C:\bbndk-2.0.0)
> cd [Quake3]/qnx-- where
[Quake3]is the directory where Quake3 was extracted to
Following this, the relevant binaries should reside in the following subdirectories:
- [quake3]/qnx/nto/arm/o.le.v7/quake3 (ARM release)
- [quake3]/qnx/nto/arm/o.le.v7.g/quake3_g (ARM debug)
Run the following to build the Quake3 bar file. Add the additional parameters for signing keys and debug tokens.
> blackberry-nativepackager -package Quake3.bar bar-descriptor.xml -e qnx/nto/arm/o.le.v7/quake3 quake3 -e resource/baseq3/pak0.pk3 baseq3/pak0.pk3 icon.png