Building using BlackBerry NDK 2.0
- Either copy the .pk3 files from your official Quake3 CD(testing only) or any custom packages (pk3 files) you have made to the resource/baseq3 directory.
Building from Momentics IDE
- Run BlackBerry Momentics IDE.
- Import the project from the Quake3 directory.
- Change to Project->Build Configurations -> Set Active-> Device-Debug
- Build the project.
- Debug or Run the project.
Build from Makefile
Run cmd.exe and execute the following commands:
cd [bbndk] where [bbndk] is where the QNX NDK was installed (i.e. C:\bbndk-2.0.0) Run bbndk-env.bat/.sh cd [Quake3]/qnx where [Quake3] is the directory where Quake3 was extracted to make
Following this, the relevant binaries should reside in the following subdirectories: [quake3]/qnx/nto/arm/o.le.v7/quake3 (ARM release) [quake3]/qnx/nto/arm/o.le.v7.g/quake3_g (ARM debug)
Run the following to build the Quake3 bar file. Add the additional parameters for signing keys and debug tokens.
blackberry-nativepackager -package Quake3.bar bar-descriptor.xml -e qnx/nto/arm/o.le.v7/quake3 quake3 -e resource/baseq3/pak0.pk3 baseq3/pak0.pk3 icon.png