Ripple - Framework
THIS REPOSITORY IS CONSIDERED A WORK IN PROGRESS
Ripple is a browser based, platform agnostic mobile application development and testing tool. This specific repository contains the Qt framework portion of the Ripple product.
Currently Ripple is a Chrome Extension that will soon be migrating to this Qt framework to provide further enhanced emulation.
The project is Open Sourced under the Apache 2.0 license
- Qt Framework
- Coming Soon
Reference Material & Community
You can also find associated reference material for the Ripple tool as well as contributor forums at the following locations.
- Coming Soon
Building the Source Code
- Make sure Qt 4.7.3 is setup on your system and configured properly.
- Use the provided qmake projects to compile.
- Once compiled add reference to custom QtWebKit in Ripple project.
Windows (framework only)
- Create a build directory in your root folder (mkdir build).
- cd build
- cmake ..
- Open resulting solution file in Visual Studio and build.
Linux (Ubuntu) (QtWebKit)
- Be sure you have all the necessary packages to build: libqt4-dev, libxrender-dev, libsqlite3-dev
- Run qmake in root folder.
- Copy custom lib.so files into Ripple folder to be linked.
Linux (Ubuntu) (framework only)
- Be sure you have all the necessary packages to build: cmake, libqt4-dev
- cmake .
- Coming soon
Testing the Source Code