SBuilder is a tool for browsing and editing SQLite databases. Its goal is to provide details on every aspect of a database file. The kind of details that an application developer who is using SQLite would be interested in.
SBuilder is an Open Source project under the Apache 2.0 License
The code is broken up as follows:
- src/ contains UI code for SBuilder
- src/core contains an OO wrapper for SQLite that is used by the UI code
- src/sqlite contains the SQLite library
- src/images tango desktop icons used in the application
- test/ contains code to create databases that can be opened in SBuilder to test different functionality
If you wish to contribute bug fixes or features:
- Fork the sbuilder repository
- Make the changes/additions to your fork
- Send a pull request from your fork back to the sbuilder repository
- A committer (listed below) will review your patch and optionally pull it in
The code for sbuilder is managed by the committers (listed below). When a pull request comes in for a specific bug or feature one of the committers will review the code and optionally pull it into the sbuilder repository.
Bug Reporting and Feature Requests
If you find a bug, or have an enhancement request, simply file an [Issue].
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.