Weather Guesser - Navigation
Weather guessing has been a human activity that has gone on for thousands of years. Nowadays there are even television programs devoted to this phenomenon. The main objective of this app, apart from producing more or less accurate weather forecasts, is to show how one go about setting up an application using tabbed and navigation panes. It also shows how to load data using both SQL and nonlocal JSON feeds.
You will learn:
- How to use the NavigationPane and TabbedPane.
- How to populate a list using a Section List.
- How to populate the context menu with a list component.
- How to use Containers and Layouts.
- How to create a custom cell renderer.
BlackBerry 10 SDK for Adobe AIR Beta 4
Running the example:
The project files contained in the repository are for FDT 5.5. http://fdt.powerflasher.com/ In FDT select File > Import and select the root folder.