Weather Sample Application
The sample code for this application is Open Source under the Apache 2.0 License.
- In order to use the spinner on the Input Control Examples you require the assiciated SpinnerControl extension
- BlackBerry Torch 9810 v220.127.116.113
- BlackBerry Curve 9330 v18.104.22.1686
- BlackBerry Bold 9650 v22.214.171.1241
To contribute code to this repository you must be signed up as an official contributor.
How to Build
To build this sample application:
- Click on the Downloads button at the top right of this screen.
- Select Download.zip and save the downloaded file to your local machine.
- Create a new folder on your local machine named weather (e.g. c:\webworks\weather).
- Open the downloaded ZIP file from step 2 and extract the contents from inside the top level folder to your new weather folder. This ensures that the necessary application assets, such as config.xml, are correctly located at the top level of the weather folder (e.g. c:\webworks\weather\config.xml).
- Using an achiving utility (e.g. WinZip or 7-zip), package the contents of your c:\webworks\weather folder into a ZIP archive named weather.zip. This archive should have the application assets (not a folder containing the application assets) at its top level.
- Using the BlackBerry WebWorks SDK for Smartphones, package the weather.zip archive into a BlackBerry Tablet OS application using the following command line: bbwp c:\webworks\weather\weather.zip
- BlackBerry WebWorks SDK for Tablet OS - Getting Started guides, SDK downloads, code signing keys.
- BlackBerry WebWorks SDK for Smartphones - Getting Started guides, SDK downloads, code signing keys.
- BlackBerry WebWorks SDK for Tablets - Development Guides
- BlackBerry WebWorks SDK for Smartphones - Development Guides
- BlackBerry WebWorks Community Forums
- BlackBerry Open Source WebWorks Contributions Forums
Please see the README of the WebWorks-Samples repository for instructions on how to add new Samples or make modifications to existing Samples.
Bug Reporting and Feature Requests
If you find a bug in a Sample, or have an enhancement request, simply file an Issue for the Sample.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.