Officially sanctioned port of ZXing to the Blackberry/QNX platform.
Please direct all inquiries about ZXing to Eduardo Pelegri-Llopart (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Blackberry Native SDK (NDK) for Tablet OS
- Source the bbndk-env.sh from the NDK installation directory (e.g. ". ./bbndk-env.sh")
- From the command-line, change to the zxing/cpp/core directory.
- Run make to produce release and debug shared lib builds of ZXing for ARM and X86.
- To create static libraries for test purposes, run make in each of the variant directories as required (e.g. if doing a release test on ARM, change to arm/a-le-v7 and run "make").
The CppUnit library is required to compile the unit tests. A port is hosted at email@example.com:blackberry/CppUnit.git. Please clone that repo and follow the same general instructions above except navigating to the root directory of the CppUnit module.
- Ensure that the cppunit project is located at the same directory level as the zxing project, as this is what the Makefile expects.
- From the command-line, change to the zxing/cpp/core/tests directory.
- Run make to produce release and debug builds of the test binary (zxing-test) for ARM.
- Building on Linux from command-line works. Mac and Windows command-line builds have not been tested.
- The build works with Visual Studio 2008 on Windows but no project files are provided.