- Adds support for deployment of Black Duck 2019.4, including:
- deploying the "upload cache" container introduced in Black Duck 2019.4
- support for new "Seal Key"
- Adds support for Black Duck Alert 4.0
- Adds support for Kubernetes 1.14
- Adds support for OpenShift 3.11
- Introduces synopsysctl utility
- Substantially simplifies specifying version of Synopsys products to deploy
- Supports easy upgrading and updating existing software deployed with Synopsys Operator
- Provides more power in specifying how Synopsys services are exposed outside the cluster
- Storage of secure-registry information in Kubernetes Secrets
- Reduced startup time of Black Duck webapp container
- Added graceful Black Duck Postgres shutdown procedure; increased Postgres termination grace period
- Provides ability to customize OpsSight on a per-Black Duck basis (i.e., OpsSight Connector providing data to multiple Black Duck instances)
- Miscellaneous bug fixes, security improvements and cosmetic changes
Note: This version of Synopsys Operator drops support for OpenShift 3.6 and 3.7. For details, please contact Synopsys support.