this app puts a Monitor Brightness icon to on Taskbar Tray. So you can access it with 1 click. targeting laptops.
supported os: win7 , win8 , win10
requirements: .net4 framework. (win7 may need to install)
Note For Developers: code version is first working version (maybe 1.01). but executable is always up to date
Note For VirusAlert:
- dont open issues about virus total trojan alert etc. if you dont trust dont use it.
- old code published here is free to play.
- uptodate code is my private intellectual property. imade so much effort without any money. of course im not gonna put it here.
Donate Me: DonateMe
Download Link All Versions
- Supports ddc/ci monitors
- Seperate Sliders For Multiple Monitors
- Volume like Slider to Change Monitor Brightness
- Option to Run At Startup
- Ability to "Rescan/Detect Monitor" after a Monitor Plugged in/out
v1.4 is most stable. also you can test the newest version and report here.
if slider working. but suddenly (you plug/unplug monitor/MirrorScreen in any way) then screen act up weird for second. you CAN get error while trying to change birghtness, you gotta press "Detect monitor".
if it doesn't work
a) try install/update your graphic driver
b) try enable ddci on monitor
- fixing: null check richscreen.getbrighness>get_physicalmonitor()
- added: sun image near each slider shows name on hover
(ddci problem )slider doesnt change birghtness at first time, i have to rightclick trayIcon > Press "detect Monitor"
- added: Check For Updates , shows in rightclick menu.
- fixed: new monitor populator
- fixed: ddci brightness displaying -1 (may not work on all ddci monitors)
- fixed: blurry text high dpi
i got 3 screens, but i have 5 sliders. (slider popualtion method changed )
v1.04 [most stable]
- added: author page to menu item that shows version no.
- trying to fix: fallback doesnt handle management not supported exception.
- added: seperately change brightness of multiple monitors.
- added: supports setting Brighness on ddc/ci Monitors(at startup, it may show -1, )
- fixed: slider showing itself on second screen onhide
- fixed: popup stays under taskbar, if taskbar is autoHiding
- fixed: slider wasn't positioning itself according to taskbar position (Top Or Bottom Or Left Or Right of Screen)