An example react, redux, typescript application.
- Fetching data from a public api and consuming withing a react redux application.
- React app with React Router and Redux that displays this data.
- Using a canvas within a React application.
- Using the Microsoft Emotion Api within a React application
- Some simple unit tests using the Jest test tools and a custom mock.
Running the app
1. Install Node/npm
Make sure you have Node.js installed
2. Clone and install dependencies
git clone https://github.com/blackmob/Examples.git cd GrumpyDJ npm install
3. Install typings
Make sure you have typings installed
4. Update Microsoft Emotion API key
Go to https://www.microsoft.com/cognitive-services/en-us/emotion-api and select the 'Get started for free' button, sign up for an account and get your free key.
Search for and replace the following string '[your key here]]' in the file app/services/dataService.ts
5. Run the app
6. Run the unit tests