EuroEditor, Your free, easy to use and customizable web based editor.
Written in HTML5, CSS3, Jquery.
For your pleasure, Real live demo of EuroEditor, Go ahead and test it out.
Some Feature that are working, or close to
- Browse Button(Currently read Only)
- Dropbox (service)
- Local(Files on your server, which EuroEditor is on.)
- Search(For searching files you put on Mega, Dropbox, OneDrive and on your local server.)
- Template(Choose a template, for the article / page your about to write.)
- Parallax scrolling website.
- News paper like
- Import documents, to post as articles(Not yet implemented).
- Mail the link, and or entire article(Not yet implemented)
- Edit Mode/Read only mode
- Export article as PDF(Not yet implemented)
- Print the article(Not fully implemented)
- Turn Client(web browser) Spell Checker on off
- Clip Board Manager(Not yet implemented). Will probably be used in combination with the UNDO/REDO button.
- Undo/Redo(Not fully functional)
- Zen Mode: Max height, max Width: button
- Full screen mode, HTML5 api
- Rich Text Editing
- Source Code Editing
- MarkDown Editor(Not yet implemented)
- Dynamic Table Of Content of the current Headers: jquery.toc.js
- Settings Window -
≡) - for now read only mode:
- Info(Information about the current article)
- Settings for the current document!
- Unprintable Charachters
- Styling of words:
- Ubuntu Smileys(Need to upload the png/svg)
- Reference Module(Work In Progress)
- Insert Reference button
- There will be a Reference section at the bottom of the page with all your inserted reference.
- In case of the link going dead, the module will try to save the page using the Way Back Machine, at first time of adding the source link.
- On top of that, in case of the link going dead, it will try to make a screenshot of the section quoted(