NEMESIS - GRADIUS Enhanced Version 1.01
only for MSX 2 or higher (recommended Turbo CPU)
- Based on the patched version by SHALOM (Arcade graphics style)
- Original TURBO FIX Routine by FRS
- New graphics and colours by Toni Galvez
- Voice Set (with SCC in other slot) by WYZ/ARTRAG
- Programmed by Victor Martinez
Display help screen by pressing [H] on boot.
Access these extra options by pressing the following keys on boot:
[F] Toggle VDP frequency (50 Hz <-> 60Hz) [V] Voice Set disabled [P] Original PSG sound forced (recommended without Turbo CPU) [I] Invincible (for cowards) [T] Twinbee (RC-740) simulated in other slot [D] Double speed enemies and bullets [O] Original MSX1 colors in game
- For IPS Patch use this original ROM:
Gradius. Nemesis (1986)(Konami)[a][RC-742].rom
Finally you will obtain a ROM with a size of 256 Kbytes and KONAMI SCC Mapper
- If you want to play it in Web MSX put in the name of the ROM [KonamiSCC]
example:Nemesis[KonamiSCC].ROM and select TURBO CPU
- Some enemies don't move correctly with scroll... Sorry...
- Thanks to:
David Madurga (Trunks): always helping... a great programmer... FRS: thanks for allow me to use your Turbo FIX routine... I love it!! WYZ: thanks for all your help and trust Toni Galvez: you're an artist!! Thanks for your cooperation Fernando Garcia: a super programmer!! Thanks for all!! Raul Fernandez: my own tester!! Thanks!! MSX-o-Mizer Team: A great compressor
ARTRAG: thanks for sharing your "URIDIUM 2" source code. Amazing... NYYRIKKI: thanks for share your "fade out/fade in" Colors routine GRAUWS: I love your MSX info page!! Essential page!!
and the "vintage KONAMI Team"!!