SALAMANDER SMOOTH SCROLL Version 1.00
only for MSX 2 or higher (recommended Turbo CPU)
This version includes:
- Turbo FIX,Dynamic Vsync,Ripple Laser FIX, Cool Colors, invincible by FRS
- Voice SET (with other SCC) by WYZ & ARTRAG
- Gradius 2 included in the same ROM (for good ending) by Manuel Pazos
- New color flavour by Toni Galvez
- Smooth Scroll and fixes by Victor Martinez (inspired on Gradius 2 by FRS)
Display help screen by pressing [H] on boot.
Access these extra options by pressing the following keys on boot:
[F] Toggle VDP frequency [C] Cool Colors disabled [E] English texts in game forced [J] Japanese texts in game forced [V] Voice Set disabled [I] Invincible (for cowards) [B] Bad ending forced, Gradius 2 disabled (no Venom Stage) [CTRL] Female Voice Set(G-Gaiden) [CTRL+SHIFT] Male Voice Set(G-Gaiden)
In gameplay paused (with F1 key):
[S] Change gameplay SPEED (3 levels) 1:Faster (only with Turbo CPU), 2:Default, 3:Slower [P] Change colors PALETTE (3 levels) 1: Flavour Colour (one per stage) by Toni Galvez 2: Original MSX1 colors 3: Cool Colors by FRS Player 1 Voice Set:[F2] Default voice,[F3] Zowie Scoot,[F4]Iggy Rock
- For IPS Patch use this original ROM: Salamander (1987) (Konami) (J).rom
If you want to play it in Web MSX put in the name of the ROM [Konami SCC]
example: Salamander[Konami SCC].ROM
- Some enemies don't move correctly with scroll... Sorry...
David Madurga (Trunks): always helping... a great programmer... WYZ: thanks for all your help and trust Toni Galvez: you're an artist!! Thanks for your cooperation Fernando Garcia: a great help!! Thanks for all!! Raul Fernandez: my own tester!! Thanks!!
FRS: thanks for all the patches you did for so many games. My inspiration... ARTRAG: thanks for sharing your "URIDIUM 2" source code. Amazing... GRAUWS: I love your MSX info page!! Essential page!!
and the "vintage KONAMI Team"!!