Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
The Adventure Blade Engine is a Framework to create adventure games. The Adventure Game Engine is composed by the Adventure Editor and the Blade Engine (runtime).
Game From Scratch has a review showing all the editor features here: http://www.gamefromscratch.com/post/2015/11/30/A-Closer-Look-At-The-Bladecoder-Adventure-Engine.aspx
A forum has been created to share ideas and question with the community: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/bladecoder-adventure-engine
- Part 1: Blade Engine Tutorials - Creating the first scene
- Part 2: Blade Engine Tutorials - Atlas Animations
- Starting with Blade Engine Tutorial 1 by Patricio Land.
- Starting with Blade Engine Tutorial 2 by Patricio Land.
- Starting with Blade Engine Tutorial 3 by Patricio Land.
- Starting with Blade Engine Tutorial 4 by Patricio Land.
- Starting with Blade Engine Tutorial 5 by Patricio Land.
The Adventure Editor
The Aventure Editor is a full featured editor to create adventure games. You can create games that runs in Desktop (Windows, Linux, MacOS), Android and IOS with minimal effort.
The Adventure Composer will create a game based in the LibGdx framework.
- Project structure
- Working with assets
- Multiple resolutions
- Actor layers
- Walk Zones and obstacles
- Scene music
- Background Actors
- Sprite Actors
- Character Actors
- Obstacle Actors
- Anchor Actors
- Image renderer
- Atlas renderer
- Spine renderer
- 3D renderer
- Stand, Walking and Speak animations
Verbs and Actions
- Control actions
The Blade Engine
The Blade Engine is the engine that runs the adventure game.