Basik - A simple Arch Linux installation script for UEFI based systems
DISCLAIMER : This script erases all data on your main hard drive
/dev/sda. Remember to save ALL data before running this script.
If you want multiple partition or dual boot support, please let me know by email.
- You have to be connected to a network to use this script. If you want offline installation support, please let me know by email.
- You can customize your system configuration before executing the script by editing the
config.shfile using the nano text editor :
- Boot the official Arch Linux ISO.
- Get your machine IP address using the
ip address showcommand. If you are using Wi-Fi connection, type
wifi-menuto get a GUI connection tool.
- Change root password :
- Start the SSH deamon :
systemctl start sshd
- Connect via SSH and type the following command :
bash <(curl -Ss https://raw.githubusercontent.com/blakyris/Basik/master/script.sh)
This project is under the GPLv3 Licence