Control and visualize the state of your Nest Cameras from your Garmin Wearable.
- Oauth2 authentication with Nest API
- View the state of all Nest cameras in an owned household (online, offline, streaming)
- Toggle the streaming state of each camera
- Docker: this will run a build similar to how TravisCI will execute it (for build debugging). Simply run
docker build .in the root directory of this git repo.
- Scripts: run the
build-connectiq-app.shscripts manually after creating a
./source/Env.mc.sample. This is similar to the previous step, but avoids the overhead of docker.
- Eclipse: It's recommended to follow Garmin's getting started guide for setting
this project up and running in Eclipse. Before it can build, the project will need a
./source/Env.mcfile, templated from