Running the Koans from a Browser
The first error will be in koans/AboutExpects.js. Fix the first test and refresh the browser. Rinse and repeat until all tests turn green.
The test runner used is Jasmine with a customized report viewer.
- v3 - Nov 2010 - Moved out of branch of functional-koans project, into own top level project
- v2 - Sept 2010 - Second version based on jasmine (Thanks Greg Malcolm!)
- v1 - July 2010 - First version based on jsTestDriver
Inspirations & thanks
- Dick Wall (the Java posse) - for bringing the idea of koans to my attention
- Edgecase - for the great Ruby Koans
This software is (c) 2010 David Laing & Greg Malcolm, and licensed under the MIT license (see LICENCE for details). Enjoy!