Horizontal Phone Stands
Stand to hold your phone at an angle (forwards or backwards) in landscape orientation. It accounts for the center of the phone's width. I designed and printed these on Christmas morning so we could place a Nexus S phone on a bookshelf, tilting down, to video conference with family.
The license is CC BY-SA 3.0.
- Measure your phone's width and thickness
- Enter these values (with some thickness margin) in the .scad file
- Print a pair
- Position on either end of your phone outside the screen
- Tilt forward or backward as desired
I provided 11.3 mm and 9 mm examples that fit each end of the Nexus S
- they are different thicknesses.