This repository contained a (partial) history of the Winapp2.ini file as maintained at www.winapp2.com (called "upstream" here) plus some of the removed entries, which were added back in for use in BleachBit. Now the development of the upstream file moved to its own GitHub repository, so new history is tracked there.
- Winapp2.ini: the unmodified file from upstream with entries removed for CCleaner added back
- Winapp2-BleachBit.ini: the file that the BleachBit application uses
- check_ini.py: Sanity checks for Winapp2.ini
- merge-commit.sh: Processing and sanity checks for Winapp2.ini
- profile.sh: Generate statistics on FileKey#, DetectKey#, and Environment Variables
For bugs in the unmodified Winapp2.ini file or to report a change that belongs upstream (which benefits BleachBit, CCleaner, System Ninja, and Avira System Speedup), please see the Winapp2 GitHub page.
For issues with the Winapp2.ini as it relates specifically to BleachBit, please file a bug report at this repository. If the issue is with the BleachBit application (for example, how it interprets the Winapp2.ini), file the issue in the BleachBit application repository.
The Winapp2.ini does not have an explicit license. The original software here (Bash and Python) is licensed under the GNU GPL version 3 or later.