Breathe is a progressive web app(PWA) that provides you with air quality data for many places in an easy to understand interface.
The main goals of creating Breathe were:
- Creating an interface that presents Air quality data in a beautiful manner.
- Making it into a PWA that works very well when offline.
- Bulma CSS for responsive flex layout structure.
- JSTS Library for extensive Boolean operations.
- Service Workers for PWA.
- Local Forage for using IndexedDB in an easier way.
- Axios for API calls.
- Google Maps Places, Geometry API.
- AQICN API for Air quality data.
Site is live at: https://breathe.netlify.com
Breathe works with latest LTS version of Node.js for development. The build process is written on Gulp. Babel is used to use ES6 features, along with SASS pre-processor for CSS.
git clone https://github.com/blenderskool/breathe.git
npm run dev