A JSON aware developer's interface to ElasticSearch. Comes with handy machinery such as syntax highlighting, autocomplete, formatting and code folding.
The development of Sense has moved into Elasticsearch Marvel, you can find it here: http://www.elasticsearch.org/overview/marvel/
If you have any question or find an issue, feel free to post on the elasticsearch user group: http://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/elasticsearch
Sense is installed as a Chrome Extension. Install it from the Chrome Webstore .
Keep multiple requests at hand:
- Copy and paste requests as cURL
- Resizable panels
- Friendly keyboard shortcuts (for a complete list, click the help button):
Ctrl/Cmd + I- Auto indent current request.
Ctrl + Space- Open Auto complete (even if not typing).
Ctrl/Cmd + Enter- Submit request.
Ctrl/Cmd + Shift + C- Copy request in cURL format.
Ctrl/Cmd + Up/Down- Jump to the previous/next request start or end.
Ctrl/Cmd + Alt + L- Collapse/expand current scope.
- Major rewrite to support multiple requests in the editor.
- You can now move the split between editor & output.
- New shortcuts to navigate through requests quickly (see help).
- Improved help popup.
- Added editor support for request with multiple documents, separated by a new line.
- Auto indent now toggels between single line per doc and multi-line formatted & indented.
- Use Tab (as well as Enter) to select autocomplete suggestions.
- Auto complete suggestion now sort prefix matches first.
- Added a welcome message (which will only be shown once)
- Increased history size to 500 elements
- Add mappings to the KB.
- Auto complete menu opens automatically when typing (read help for details on keyboard usage)
- Added the possibility to indicate an endpoint needs one or more indexes to KB (previously had 0 or more).
- GET request ignore editor content and the editor is visually disabled.
- Double a click a history item to select it and close.
- Changed icons to latest ES icons (thanks to @spenceralger)
- Reduced size of method selector (v0.7.9)
- Added support for username passwords in the url.
- Added support for cURL copy & paste.
- You can now copy current request in curl format (using menu button or a keyboard shortcut)
- Paste a curl command into the editor and it will be parsed and all the correct fields populated
- Mapping integration - autocomplete on indices, aliases and fields.
- Added facets to the KB.
- Enabled soft wrap in both input and output editors
- Completed knowledge base and autocomplete for Query DSL
- Moved to a Chrome Extension for better deployment and upgrading infrastructure.
- Introduced a knowledge base system to better manage growing size.
- Added an automated test suite.
- History support
- Initial release