Merge pull request #144 from blindsidenetworks/go_mod_update Preventing gox installation from updating go modules
- Fixed a bug which let to Mattermost Marketplace crash.
- Accessibility fixed for join meeting and start call buttons.
- Fixed a bug which caused the plugin to query for recordings forever when the meeting had no recordings.
- Fixed a bug which prevented direct call being created with a user from the user profile popover.
- Added new configurable feature to allow the only admins to become a moderator in the BigBlueButton meeting.
- Passing additional metadata to BBB servers when creating and joining a meeting.
- Fixed navigation to usage & contributing sections #37
- Massive code cleanup #59
- Fixed a bug where the plugin would continue to query for meeting recordings even after successfully obtaining them #67
- Updated dependencies to mitigate security vulnerabilities #48 #49 #59
- Re-created makefile to make build steps more manageable and improve code readability #53
- Matched channel header button icon and text alignment #54
- Integrated gofmt for standardized code formating in golang code #59
- Added ability to build plugin for Linux, Darwin and Windows from any platform #53