Clone this wiki locally
If you want contact with the other developers, join IRC: #freegish-dev on FreeNode.
You can also use this web-based IRC client.
What has to be done:
- improve font (move characters closer together)
- make clickable areas in menus bigger, feedback on mouseover
- clean source from magic numbers
- make it compile cross-platform nicely: using a cross-platform library?
What has been done:
- Enabling tile-textures to be placed outside of lvl-files and into folders (‘texture/’)
- Enabling png loading for textures (instead of only tga)
- Move profile to home-directory
- Redo credits
Other ideas to implement
- network play (impossible dream, of course)
What can we do about the assets? (please discuss)