Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
If you want contact with the other developers, join IRC: #freegish-dev on FreeNode.
You can also use this web-based IRC client.
What has to be done:
- improve font (move characters closer together)
- make clickable areas in menus bigger, feedback on mouseover
- clean source from magic numbers
- make it compile cross-platform nicely: using a cross-platform library?
What has been done:
- Enabling tile-textures to be placed outside of lvl-files and into folders (‘texture/’)
- Enabling png loading for textures (instead of only tga)
- Move profile to home-directory
- Redo credits
Other ideas to implement
- network play (impossible dream, of course)
What can we do about the assets? (please discuss)