lava6666 edited this page
Oct 21, 2022
- 👋 Welcome to the Blitz Public Wiki!
- 🌍 International Communities
- 📦 Packages/Libraries
- 🏛 Architectural Patterns (feel free to add new wiki pages for specific patterns/examples)
- 🏗 Made With Blitz (include link to repo if open-source)
- 🎤 Podcasts
- 🎥 Conference Talks
- 📹 Meetup Talks
- 🕹 Livestreams
- 👩🏫 Tutorials/Courses
- ✏️ Misc Blog Posts
Clone this wiki locally
This is a public place to post links, resources, tutorials, open-source Blitz apps, apps made with Blitz, etc. Please add whatever you want that's related to Blitz! You can create new categories if needed.
- blitz-guard - Centralized, permission-based authorization
- Project structure of Combox
- Background workers in Blitz
- How to Run Prisma Studio in Production on Render.com
- Using Domain Driven Design with Blitz (フルスタックなTypeScript環境 (Blitz.js) でDDDする)
- GitNation Portal - Explore all GitNation conference talks and workshops
- Tansy - See exactly how your new monthly mortgage or car payment fits into your future cash flow.
- Mensaje - A small app to do company-wide announcements over Slack (source code)
- Mr. Gamble - One of the larger sites for finding online casinos
- Budg - The tool you need to track your subscriptions
- Combox - All your Instagram comments, in one easy to manage feed.
- Dweet - A quality recruiting service for the luxury & fashion industry.
- Fungarzione — The Changelog Of The Future (Kitze's new app)
- Lure Masters - We offer you to challenge yourself to compete in exciting online fishing tournaments and win great prizes!
- Quirrel - Job Queueing for Next.js/Blitz.js x Vercel (source code)
- Eminate - Slack app that automates communication and visualizes information flows within a company.
- Homeschool Boss - Standardized testing for homeschool students
- scrobble.mo — Plex anime scrobbler (source code)
- Long term visas - A platform for people to discover countries they can relocate/immigrate to.
- Word Anthakshari - A multiplayer game testing your knowledge of words in a category, like world countries. Users are able to create their own lists.
- Hyperlocal - A listing of apps, services, products and communities made by Singaporeans
- 2021/10/12 - Freelancing and Blitz.js (Brandon Bayer)
- 2021/8/17 - Brandon Bayer on Blitz.js, the fullstack framework for React (Brandon Bayer)
- 2021/4/7 - FSJam - To Fork or Not to Fork (Brandon Bayer)
- 2021/1/28 - FSJam - SuperJson, Cron/Background Processing, and Quirrel (Simon Knott)
- 2021/1/12 - PodRocket - Blitz.js (by LogRocket) - (Brandon Bayer)
- 2020/12/15 - FSJam - Blitz.js and Fullstack React with Brandon Bayer (Brandon Bayer)
- 2020/7/3 - JS Party — Blitz.js puts React on Rails (Brandon Bayer)
- 2020/6/9 - JAMStack Radio — Building Fullstack React Apps with Brandon Bayer
- 2021/1/31 - Complete Intro to Blitz.js (Beta Preview, Jan 31, 2021) (Brandon Bayer)
- 2020/10/27 - Next.js Conf Lightning Talk (Brandon Bayer)
- 2020/10/16 - React Summit 2020 (Brandon Bayer)
- 2020/7/1 - Prisma Day 2020 (Brandon Bayer)
- 2020/5/17 - React Europe 2020 (Brandon Bayer)
- 2020/11/25 - React JS Vancouver Blitz.js Overview (Brandon Bayer)
- 2020/11/18 - Blitz.jsの紹介:フロントスペシャリスト達が語る最新Vue/React動向 iCARE Dev Meetup #15 (Satoshi Nitawaki)
- 2020/10/22 - Fully-typed fullstack development using Blitz.js - TypeScript Berlin (Simon Knott)
- 2020/9/17 - nor(DEV):Live (Brandon Bayer)
- 2020/9/10 - Mintbean Masterclass on Blitz.js (Brandon Bayer)
- 2021/7/9 - Let's Learn Blitz.js! (with Brandon Bayer) — Learn With Jason
- 2020/12/8 - Workshop at Reactathon by Brandon
- 2020/9/11 — James Q Quick and Brandon
- 2020/8/5 — Kitze talks to Brandon from Blitz: New features in Blitz.js, Authentication, Recipes, etc.
- 2020/5/20 — Kitze talks to Brandon from Blitz: Learning Blitz.js
- 2021/7/16 - Workshop: Build Fullstack Apps in Record Time with Blitz.js - Simon Knott
- Egghead - Getting Started with Blitz.js
- blitz-js prisma rails 倒し方
- Create a Dashboard App with vidajs and blitzjs
- Building a web-monetized RSS reader using Blitz.js
⚡️Blitz.js - React on Rails - Qiita