Blockchain Explorer for Quorum and Ethereum
Clone the repo, navigate to the cloned directory and run the instance with:
NODE_ENDPOINT=http://<node_endpoint> docker-compose up
-d argument to run the containers in the backgroud
You will be able to access the Explorer UI via:
To stop the containers use:
To connect to new network you should remove the volumes associated with the old network
docker-compose down -v
Tokens and contract metadata
This is a free version of our Epirus Blockchain Explorer. For additional features such as full tokens support, and contract metadata upload (so all transaction and events are decoded), please use our offering available on the Azure Marketplace.
We can also provide hosted Blockchain Explorer instances - these can be hosted within your cloud subscription or hosted by us.
Some of the features include:
- SSO authentication (Active Directory, SAML, Okta, etc)
- Dedicated database
- Data encryption at rest and in transit
- Continuous backup and point in time data recovery
- Full access to backups
- Tableau integration support
- Due to a limitation with Docker, you may only have one instance of the Explorer running at a time.