Setup the client
Clone this wiki locally
Setting up the Meetup API client for PHP is a relatively simple process. Just follow the steps below and in a few minutes you should be using the client in your application.
- Download the project files from https://github.com/blobaugh/Meetup-API-client-for-PHP
- Place a copy of the Meetup-API-client-for-PHP folder in your application (feel free to make the folder name easier! like 'meetup')
- Include Meetup.php in your application wherever you want to use it
- Configure your connection to the Meetup API
- Use, enjoy, send feedback