Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
Three versions are included:
- Anime4K - 3ms
- Anime4K_Fast - 1.5ms (Lower quality)
- Anime4K_UltraFast - 1ms (Should be fast enough for integrated GPUs, lower quality, but still worth using)
Reduced texture loss, aliasing and banding in Anime4K v1.0 RC at the cost of performance. It now takes 6ms. +2ms for line detection and +1ms for line targeted FXAA.
- A line detection algorithm.
- Gradient maximization is only applied near lines using the line detector, instead of indiscriminately affecting the entire image. This has the effect of ignoring textures and out of focus elements.
- Finally, one iteration of targeted FXAA is applied on the lines using the line detector to reduce aliasing.
The Java pre-compiled binaries are removed due to cross-platform incompatibility issues. Please build the project yourself using maven.