EthCC Early Access release
The following documentation is relative the first public beta release of Rockside -EthCC Early Access release- which will be available 5th March 2019. If you try to run it before this date, there is no guarantee that the commands mentioned in this documentation would work
Rockside is a self-hosted Blockchain Service Provider. Its goal is to accelerate the industrialization of blockchain projects for companies and developers.
This repository is the right place if you need any interaction with the team. Questions, issues are more than welcome. See you on March 5th !
Download Rockside installer
curl -sSL http://releases.rockside.io/cli/get.sh | sh
If you are on linux please prefix all the following commands with 'sudo'
Run Rockside Engine install
rockside engine install
Sign-up on Rockside Engine
- Open a browser and fill your Rockside Engine Url
- Rockside engine comes with default login for convenience. Default user credentials are 'firstname.lastname@example.org' and 'password'.
⚠️Please change password of the default user while connected ⚠️
- Tell me more about Rockside
- What is Rockside technical architecture?
- How to install Rockside
- How to send a transaction to my Node?
- Tell me more about consortium in Rockside
- Tell me more about mail notifications
- The Rockside guitar tutorial
- Release notes