One Click dApp
Instantly build a dApp with a simple URL to bookmark or share with a friend.
You created a smart contract...now what?
There is no easy way to share a smart contract interface!
The goal of this project is to make it easier to interact with smart contracts. OneClickDapp instantly builds you a dApp with a simple URL to bookmark or share with a friend. Anyone with the dApp URL can interact with your shiny new smart contract, and access all functions at the correct address/network. Don't write a single line of front-end code. Forget about verifying your contract on Etherscan or MEW. Your dApp is just one click away!
- Ganache forking to emulate any mainnet dApp
- IPFS for saving dApps
- Custom ENS domains e.g., "myDapp.oneclickdapp.ETH"
- Full decentralization for permanence and security
- "Copy the code" button to build your own React app
- Display Events and Transactions using Dapparatus
Run the app locally
npm installin both root directory, and in
./db/and enter your mongoDB URL
process.env.MONGODB_URI = "mongodb://..."
- cd to root directory and run
This tool is primarily maintained by a single person. It is self-funded and free to use.
Please consider helping by submitting an issue or PR.
Check out my other free blockchain resources
- Walrus Paper Wallet Generator- Print hundreds of paper wallets quickly.
- Smart Contract Troubleshooter- A quick checklist to prevent ripping out your hair.
- Patrick's blockchain resources- If I taught it, you can find it here.