This release adds support for "speedup" and "cancel" actions within MetaMask wallets (or equivalent in other wallets).
Building on previous work to support
darkMode, Assist now can handle a custom CSS string that can override existing dialog and notification css. See https://github.com/blocknative/assist/tree/master/src/css for the builtin CSS.
Also in this release is a re-work of our error handling to ensure Assist plays well with Dapp error handling.
- added "speedup" support
- added "cancel" support (#99)
- added ability to inject custom css string into iframe (details in readme)
- refactored css so that font-family is set globally on the body for easy override
- several bug fixes related to transitions when show dialogs
- fixes to resolve promises correctly and improve error handling
- refactored the internal transaction queue to support speedups and cancels
- added support for contracts instantiated with truffle-contract
- fixed height of scroll container to auto when removing element
- update to 0.6.0