Wordpress Bitcoin Payments - Blockonomics
Contributors: juhasiivikko, darrenwestwood, blockonomics Tags: bitcoin, accept bitcoin, bitcoin woocommerce, bitcoin wordpress plugin, bitcoin payments Requires at least: 3.0.1 Tested up to: 5.7 Stable tag: 3.1 License: MIT License URI: http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT
Accept bitcoin payments and altcoins on your WooCommerce website. Bitcoin payments go directly to your wallet.
The fastest and easiest way to start accepting Bitcoin payments on your WooCommerce online store. Since 2015, Blockonomics has helped thousands of ecommerce sites increase sales by including Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash as payment options for their customers.
A truly decentralized bitcoin payment processor for WordPress
Blockonomics is the only Bitcoin payment gateway that enables full decentralization in the e-commerce industry. Purchases made to your website are instantly sent to your wallet, rather than to a payment gateway wallet. This not only saves you fees when taking your coins out, but it allows you to take ownership of your revenue without the need for a middle man. Never lose revenue from payment gateway wallet hacks - be your own bank!
Accept bitcoin payments, fast & easy
- Payments are received directly into your wallet
- No approvals of API key/documentation required
- Safe and secure transactions
- Installation only takes two minutes - Video Tutorial
- Eliminate chargebacks and fraud
- World-class customer support team
Built for bitcoin merchants
- Accept Bitcoin (BTC) and Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
- Segwit compatibility enables the lowest transaction fees possible
- All major HD wallets, such as Trezor, Ledger Nano S, Blockchain.info and Mycelium are supported
- Supports all major fiat currencies
- Complete checkout process happens within your website/theme
- Privacy friendly - Customer order information remains private to your shop and is never submitted to Blockonomics
- Callbacks to TOR websites supported
You can operate the plugin in two different modes:
- There is no installation procedure required. Blockonomics automatically starts working in this mode on activation of plugin
- Bitcoin payments go to a Blockonomics temporary wallet
- To withdraw received funds, user has to change to Direct to Wallet mode
Direct to Wallet Mode (Recommended)
- Click on Get Started For Free on Blockonomics > Merchants and proceed to complete merchant wizard.
- Your API key should be now shown on the merchants page
- In WordPress Admin > Settings > Blockonomics, paste this API Key and Save Settings
- Click on Test Setup button to verify installation
For community support/discussion feel free to post on our subreddit
Frequently Asked Questions
Getting error on checkout: Could not generate new bitcoin address, what to do?
Please use Settings > Blockonomics Test Setup to diagnose and get more details about the issue
Order is still on pending payment status even after two confirmations
Your webhost is blocking incoming callbacks from bots, or you have a DDOS protection in place that is causing this. Blockonomics server does payment callbacks to update transaction status and cannot emulate a browser accessing your website. Please consult this article on how debug and fix this
I have multiple websites, how do I set this up?
You can use single blockonomics account to integrate multiple website. Please consult this article
Can I remove Powered by Blockonomics text or customize the checkout page?
You are free to customize the checkout page according to your needs. Feel free to consult this article