A simple debug application for apple push notification service (APNS).
- Send push notifications to APNS (Apple Push Notification Service) very easy (no configuration needed at all)
- Grabs the certificate right from your kechain
- Get the device token autimaticaly via bonjour, no need to log (or similar), usefull when not in sandbox mode
- Support for error response codes
- Development/Production environment
- Custom JSON payload
- Identity export to PEM format
- Copy the files SBAPNSPusher.h/m to your project
…or use Cocoapods:
pod "SBAPNSPusher", "~> 2.2.1"
Run the following code in
Start the app and make sure your on the same wifi
APNS Pusher is released under the MIT-license (see the LICENSE file)