Bloqs: A real estate trading ecosystem
A business network created with Fabric composer that allows trading in partial real estate ownership certificates (Bloqs). Plan is to launch a pilot during the summer (2017) with real real estate, a group of Dutch notaries a real estate fund manager and the Bloqhouse exchange app.
Participants, assets and process flow
- Any ("FundManager") can create a fund using the ("CreateFund") transaction.
- The ("Notary") appointed during (1) approves the ("Fund") by creating a ("Sign") transaction.
- The ("FundManager") can issue new ("Bloq") by creating a ("BloqEmission") transaction
- The ("Notary") appointed during (3) approves the emission by creating a ("Sign") transaction.
- The ("Bloqholder") appointed during (3) holds all the Bloqs, Bloqs can be transferred to other ("Bloqholder") by creating a ("BloqTransfer") transaction.
- A ("Bloqholder") can check it's balance by creating a ("GetHolderBloqcounts") transaction
Note that: Assets can also be created directly without the transaction functions. This technically allows Bloqholders to update Bloqs or create the out-of-thin air. The transfer transaction however checks Bloq validity, only transfers created with the BloqTransfer function will be legally binding.
See also What is a Bloq on NotaryNodes.
- Create update transactions for Fund
- Turn Fund/properties into a property asset list instead of a string
- Allow multiple origins for BloqTransfer function
- onGetHolderBloqcounts bloq validity check
- Implement funding window
- Create legal documents that make transactions legally binding and direct CRUDs not legally binding
- Update permissions file (replace 2 level deep references, they don't seem to work)
- Check atomicity of all functions (no partial transactions)
- Change errors thrown such that transactions are not added to transaction registry if an error is thrown
- Consistent and complete error catching
- Auto increment id for new transactions
- Permissioning for adding participants (Notary>Any && Fund manager,App>BloqHolder)
- Implement cashflows and rent distribution