MEAN App Unplugged
MEAN + Material + Reactive in TypeScript
First, run the gulp tasks, then start the Node.js Express server.
$ gulp $ chmod +x ./dist/bin/www $ ./dist/bin/www
Then, serve the Angular client using the CLI:
$ ng serve
Our goals for this series are:
- Create a simple CRUD app similar to the Tour of Heros tutorial app for Angular.
- Create the REST API using Express written in TypeScript with Mongoose for persisting data to MongoDb.
- Use Angular Material and Angular Flex Layout for the UI.
This application is based on a quite lengthy tutorial that will take you all the way through the process of building a sample app using Express on Node.js and Angular using TypeScript, RxJS and ngrx.
The tutorial is also broken down into 3 parts:
- Build Express + Mongoose REST API
- Setup Angular, Angular Material and Flex Layout
- Build Angular application using RxJS and ngrx