Azure speed test tool. Test your network latency and speed to Azure datacenters around the world.
Setup local develop environment
To run the code locally you will need:
- Visual Studio 2017.3 or higher
- An Azure subscription
- Run ProvisionStorageAccounts.ps1 in PowerShell commnad line window to create Azure storage accounts.
- Update AzureSpeed.Web.App\Data\settings.json with storage accounts and keys created in step #1
- Run AzureSpeed.AdminConsole.exe to initialize storage accounts, this tool will take care of everything needs for a storage account to run speed test
- Enable CORS
- Create a callback.js used for latency test
- Upload a 100MB dummy file for download speed test (Test file can be downloaded from http://www.azurespeed.com/Azure/Download)
- Open AzureSpeed.sln in Visual Studio 2017
- Updated below files with storage accounts created in step #1
- You are all set now, enjoy coding!
- ASP.NET Core
- Font Awesome
- UI Bootstrap
- SB Admin 2 Theme