Azure speed test tool. Test your network latency, download and upload speed to Azure datacenters around the world.
Local development environment setup steps
- Run CreateSettingsJson.ps1 to provision Azure storage accounts and generate settings.json for backend.
- Run AzureSpeed.AdminConsole.exe, this tool will take care of everything needs for bootstrapping an Azure storage account to run speed test
- Enable CORS
- Create containers
- Upload latency-test.json used for latency test
- Upload a 100MB dummy file for download speed test (File can be downloaded from https://www.azurespeed.com/Azure/Download)
- Open AzureSpeed.sln in Visual Studio 2019
- You are all set now, enjoy coding!
If you are only interested with UI development work
Refresh region list after new region launches
- Run CreateSettingsJson.ps1 to refresh settings.json
- Run AzureSpeed.AdminConsole.exe to bootstrap storage account for newly added region(s)
- ASP.NET Core
- Azure IP Lookup
- Font Awesome