This is the version history of devpi_cleaner.
Version 0.2.0 - 2016-04-08
- Allow cleaning of single indices instead of all indices of a user. See
--helpfor the invocation syntax.
- Allow to limit the versions to delete via a regular expression.
- Display a progress bar while performing the removal if multiple packages or package versions are selected.
- Python 3.5 is now officially supported
- PyPy is now officially supported
- Prompt the user for a list of package versions and the indices from which to delete them. Previously the user was shown a list of package URLs. However, devpi_cleaner will actually delete by package version, not by uploaded file.
- Improved performance when deleting multiple package versions from non-volatile indices
- Changelog is now maintained in the format suggested by http://keepachangelog.com/.
- Python 3.2 is no longer supported
Version 0.1.1 - 2015-11-23
- Add support for HTTPS.
Version 0.1.0 - 2015-07-17
- Batch removal of packages from all indices of a Devpi user
- Allow restricting removal to development versions
- Enable removal of packages from non-volatile indices
- Batch mode for non-interactive operation