A New Tab page extension with all the options for displaying time, date, search, favorite links, and more!
For more information visit the website for CaretTab
- Display time and date on new tab page.
- Digital/Analog/Binary clock options.
- Add additional clocks with labels.
- Customizable timezones for all clocks.
- Display current weather and forecast.
- Search Yahoo/Google/Baidu and more from new tab page.
- Display favorite links for quick access and the bookmarks bar.
- Include a custom message on the page.
- Choose from a several different color themes or choose your own custom colors.
- Use various provided patterns or your own background image.
- Select your desired size, spacing, and placement of everything.
- Choose from a handful of fonts or use any installed on your machine.
- Customize everything! Toggle the time, seconds, time format, date, date format, search engine, 24 hour time, week numbers, tab title and more.
- Sync support. Keep your settings across all devices. (Requires storage permissions)
- Multiple languages supported!
- Available on Chrome, Firefox, and Edge.
Have any suggestions? Let me know on Twitter @BlueCaret
You can install CaretTab through the browser web stores
Submit a Pull Request in GitHub if you would like to contribute. Always welcome help with translations especially :)
npm start for a dev build. You can then run
npm run start:chrome to start an instance of the dev build in Chrome.
You can run in FireFox by running
npm run compile:firefox followed by
npm run start:firefox.
For a production ready build
npm run compile:all to build the project and package for all browsers. The build artifacts will be stored in the