Yet Another Form WIdget Library.
YAFOWIL offers html-form creation and modification at runtime. It is light-weight and provides an extensible, reusable set of blueprints to build flexible forms.
YAFOWIL is independent from any web-framework, but easy to use in your web-framework.
It's all just about rendering widgets and extracting the data returned from the browser per widget. It does not fight with storage.
YAFOWIL vary from most other HTML form packages: Its all just configuration. No subclassing needed any more; no specific schema-framework is necessary.
Yafowil provides a factory where you can fetch your widgets instances from. Or you register your own.
If you're interested to dig deeper: i The detailed YAFOWIL documentation is available. Read it and learn how to create your example application with YAFOWIL forms in 15 minutes.
The sources are in a GIT DVCS with its main branches at github.
We'd be happy to see many forks and pull-requests to make YAFOWIL even better.
- Jens W. Klein <jk [at] kleinundpartner [dot] at>
- Robert Niederrreiter <rnix [at] squarewavea [dot] t>
- Johannes Raggam <johannes [at] raggam [dot] co [dot] at>
- Peter Holzer <peter [dot] holzer [at] agitator [dot] com>
- Attila Olah
- Christian Scholz aka MrTopf (initial discussion)