Sublime Text KSQL Syntax Definition
Tested to work with Confluent Platform 5.3+ and ksqlDB 0.6+
The maintainer of the official Package Control repo seems missing-in-action, no PRs merged for several months now, so we have to do one extra step to inform your Package Control installation about this repo.
- In Sublime Text, open Package Control from the Preferences Menu
Package Control: Add Repository
- At the bottom of the Sublime window, an input box will appear. Paste the URL of this github repo (
https://github.com/blueedgenick/sublime-ksql); hit Enter.
- Now the repo has been added to Package Control but the actual plugin is not yet installed.
Open Package Control again and select
Package Control: Install Packages
- Now you should be able to search for, and install, the
KSQL Syntax Highlightingplugin.
- Restart Sublime Text editor (if required)
Open a file containing some KSQL commands and change the syntax to
For files with a
.ksql extension, this syntax should be selected automatically.