AppVeyor build/browser tests still in development
A small Chrome extension for Octopus Deploy to provide some additional functions to the user interface.
Get it from the Chrome web store Bluefin Extension
Note: I am not affiliated with Octopus Deploy. This is an independent project.
- Dashboard project collapser
- Environment collapser
- Filter machines by role or name
- Filter machines by state (online, offline, disabled, etc...)
- Community Library integrated into step template library view - natively supported in Octopus since 3.7.0
- Update step template across all projects - - natively supported in Octopus since 3.12.0
- Clone step - natively supported in Octopus since 3.7.16
- Edit step as JSON
- View resultant variable list on project variables page - natively supported in Octopus since 3.4.0
- View Deployment Process for Release
- Dashboard project filter - Allows searching even when all projects are shown in newer Octopus versions.
See the spec/browser-tests/README
Other project of note
There is another individual that has a project of Powershell cmdlets that you may also be interested in. Please note, I am not the author of that project.