HTTPS clone URL
Subversion checkout URL
Sebastian Tschan edited this page · 40 revisions
- Basic plugin
- Browser support
- CakePHP Setup for Ver. 2.*.*
- Chunked file uploads
- Client side Image Resizing
- Complete code example using blueimp jQuery file upload control in Asp.Net.
- Cross domain uploads
- Demo implementation
- Drag and drop uploads from another web page
- Drop zone effects
- Example project using Carrierwave and Rails
- Extended progress information
- Fixing Safari hanging on very high speed connections (1Gbps)
- Force re upload of last chunk
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Google App Engine
- Google App Engine Java
- How to submit additional form data
- How to submit additional form data and save to database
- How to use jQuery File Upload with RequireJS
- IE10 Drag n Drop fix for .net
- jQuery File Upload 6.5 with CodeIgniter 2.1
- Jquery file upload 8.8.5,with codeigniter 2.1.x
- jQuery File Upload 9.5 with CodeIgniter 2.1.4
- jQuery File Upload Codeigniter 2.1.4
- jQuery File Upload, Multi file upload with CodeIgniter
- JSON Response
- Latest jQuery File Upload easy integration with codeigniter
- Multiple File Input Fields in One Form
- Multiple File Upload Widgets on the same page
- Performance Optimizations
- PHP MSSQL Database Intigration SQLSRV Functions
- PHP MySQL database integration
- PHP Remote File Copy
- PHP Session Upload Progress
- PHP Subfolder example
- PHP user directories
- Plugin extensions
- Plugin files
- Process queue API examples
- Rails setup for V5
- Rails setup for V6
- Rails setup for V6 (multiple)
- S3 upload php
- Style Guide
- Submit files asynchronously
- Template Engine
- Upload directly to S3
- Upload multiple resolutions of one image with multiple resize options
- Upload to different folder and edit option from database
- Uploading to nginx using the nginx upload module
- Uploading to nginx using the nginx upload module with php_handler
- What is the maximum length of a url
- Working with databases
- Zend framework
Clone this wiki locally
- demo.css is an example generic page style for the demos which don't rely on Bootstrap, currently only used by the jQuery UI version.
- jquery.fileupload-ui.css adds styling for the file input field, progress bars and upload buttons. See Style Guide.
- style.css is an example generic page style, accommodating the Bootstrap style which is used by all demos except the jQuery UI version.
- app.js is an example application for the AngularJS module.
- jquery.fileupload.js is the basic plugin - it enhances the file upload process, but doesn't make any assumptions about the user interface or the content-type of the response.
- jquery.fileupload-angular.js is an AngularJS file upload module depending on the File Upload (and processing) plugin.
- jquery.fileupload-audio.js extends the file processing plugin and adds audio preview functionality.
- jquery.fileupload-image.js extends the file processing plugin and adds image preview & resize functionality.
- jquery.fileupload-jquery-ui.js extends the UI version of the fileupload plugin to use it with jQuery UI.
- jquery.fileupload-process.js extends the basic version of the fileupload plugin and adds file processing functionality.
- jquery.fileupload-ui.js extends the file processing plugin and adds a complete user interface.
- jquery.fileupload-validate.js extends the file processing plugin and adds file validation functionality.
- jquery.fileupload-video.js extends the file processing plugin and adds video preview functionality.
- jquery.iframe-transport.js adds iframe transport support to jQuery.ajax().
- main.js is an example how to initialize and use the File Upload plugin.
- main.go is an example for a file upload handler component implemented in Go.
- app.yaml is the configuration file for the Go App Engine application.
- main.py is an example for a Python based server-side file upload handler component.
- app.yaml is the configuration file for the Python App Engine application.
- index.php is an example for a PHP upload handler.
- UploadHandler.php is an example PHP upload handler class used by index.php.
- .gitignore is a Git configuration file.
- angularjs.html is a HTML markup example for the AngularJS file upload module.
- basic.html is a HTML markup example for the basic file upload plugin.
- basic-plus.html is a HTML markup example for the basic file upload plugin extended with the processing, image resizing and validation plugins.
- blueimp-file-upload.jquery.json is a JSON file for the jQuery Plugin Registry.
- CONTRIBUTING.md contains contribution information in markdown format.
- index.html is a HTML markup example for the file upload form and the upload/download templates and serves as demo page.
- jquery-ui.html is a HTML markup example for the jQuery UI version of the file upload plugin.
- package.json contains machine readable information about the plugin in JSON format.
- README.md contains basic plugin information in markdown format.