Check Keep a Changelog for recommendations on how to structure this file.
[0.1.4] - 2019-06-25
- Diagnostics to show persistent fields missing from imports
- Parsing of keyfield files is now done similarly to busclass files rather than waiting for a busclass file to become active and running as a side-effect.
- All fields were being treated as persistent fields; corrected to separate them into persistent, local and transient.
- To the extent that they are used in diagnostic underlining, field and action name locations are now properly represented instead of simply using the beginning of the line on which they occur.
[0.1.3] - 2019-04-11
- Enabled Actions Report command
- LPL Log output channel (to which report is gernerated)
- Go To Definition from the UI was jumping to a form definition instead of the field definition
[0.1.2] - 2019-04-08
- Support for Context fields and KeyFields
- Handling of multiple busclass files for the same business class
[0.1.1] - 2019-04-03
- Go To Definition support
- Hover text support
[0.1.0] - 2019-02-27
- Individual field rules within
- Additional headings in
- Apply Pending Effective Rules
- Audit Entry Rules
- Commit Rules
- Create Exit Rules
- Delete Rules
- Attach Rules
- Action Exit Rules
- Context Fields
- Form Invokes
- Translation Field Rules
- Parsing fields typed as
is a snapshot of BusinessClass
- Version increased to reflect greater (Beta?) release readiness
[0.0.4] - 2019-02-26
- Add support for parsing
Setsblock in the processing for
[0.0.3] - 2019-02-25
- Update for publishing to Visual Studio Marketplace.
[0.0.2] - 2019-02-25
- Alpha release of lpl-outline supports navigating most top level blocks within a
bl/*.busclassfile. Persisted fields, derived fields, transient fields, local fields, relations, conditions, rule blocks and actions are also called out.
- Within actions, if the detail level is set to
deep, parameters, local fields, rule blocks parameter rules and field rules are also available.