Mugshot is a lightweight user configuration utility for Linux designed for simplicity and ease of use. Quickly update your personal profile and sync your updates across applications.
- Update your user profile image (~/.face and AccountService)
- Update user details stored in /etc/passwd (used by finger and other desktop applications)
- (Optionally) sync your profile image to your Pidgin buddy icon
- (Optionally) sync your user details to LibreOffice
Optional (for webcam support)
Please refer to the Mugshot Wiki for installation instructions.
If you see the following error:
(mugshot:22748): GLib-GIO-ERROR **: Settings schema 'apps.mugshot' is not installed
Be sure to copy data/glib-2.0/schemas/apps.mugshot.gschema.xml to either:
- /usr/share/glib-2.0/schemas, or
and run glib-compile-schemas on that directory before running Mugshot.