A simple Sinatra app that presents matching node results of a Chef search formatted as a RunDeck resource list.
Install the gem and fire up chef-rundeck. Point it at a Chef client config file (a knife config would be ideal) and provide the URI for your Chef server's web UI.
More to come.
Notes on Patches/Pull Requests
We want your cool additional feature. Here's how to give it to us:
- Fork the project.
- Make your feature addition or bug fix.
- Add tests for it. THIS IS IMPORTANT as it ensures no one else will break your feature accidentally somewhere down the line.
- If you're adding a feature, please also add documentation.
- Exception: Please don't change the Rakefile, version or history files!
- Commit your changes and push them to your GitHub repo. Bonus points for committing your changes to a named topic branch ("awesome_new_feature" > "master")
- Send us a pull request through the GitHub UI.
Original code © 2010 Adam Jacob. Released to the open source community under the Apache license in 2013. See the LICENSE file for details.