Minitrons is a remake of Tronics from the MMO, Neverdaunt:8Bit.
By default, not moving your mouse for a short time while in COMPUTE mode will show a quick hint that describes the most basic controls. The following is a complete list of controls.
- Right-click: Pan the screen.
- Mouse-wheel: Zoom in or out.
- R: Centers the screen.
- C: Clears all tronics.
- Space: Switches from COMPUTE to EDIT mode or EDIT to COMPUTE mode.
EDIT Mode Controls
- E: Opens or closes Tronic Menu.
- Ctrl + S: Saves a tronic contraption in the /data/saves folder.
- Ctrl + L: Loads a tronic contraption from the /data/saves folder.
- Ctrl + I: Imports tronics from a Neverdaunt save in the /data/n8saves folder.
- When no tronics are selected:
- Left-click: Selects a single tronic. The menu is displayed.
- Ctrl + Left-click: Move a single tronic.
- Alt + Left-click: Rotate a single tronic.
- When at least one tronic is selected:
- Alt: Hides the menu
- Shift + Left-click: Includes the tronic in the selection.
- Ctrl + Left-click: Moves the selected tronics.
- Deselect: Deselects all tronics and closes the menu.
- Pick up: Moves the selected tronics.
- Delete: Deletes all selected tronics.
- Rename: Renames all selected tronics.
- Data Entry: Only available when one tronic is selected. If the selected tronic is a Data tronic, opens the Data Entry window (if not open), and connects it to the selected Data tronic.
- Decouple: Only available when more than one tronic is selected. If the selected tronics have a connected wire, the wire is deleted.
COMPUTE Mode Controls
- Left-click: Activates a tronic, if clickable (such as Buttons or a Keyboard).
- 1, 2, 3, or 4: Activates a button within a range from the mouse's position.
An editable configuration file can be found at /data/config.txt and contains the following options:
- If enabled, shows the controls hint in EDIT mode or the buttons hint in COMPUTE mode. Enabled by default.
- Accepts: "true" or "false"
- Signs saves made under this name, "Default" by default.