Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
___ __ __ / _ )/ /_ _____ / /__ / _ / / // / _ \/ '_/ /____/_/\_, /_//_/_/\_\ /___/ v0.4.4
How to install library
Blynk library should be installed manually
- Download Blynk_Release_v0.4.4.zip (scroll down to the Downloads section)
- Unzip it. This archive contains several libraries.
- Copy them to sketchbook folder of Arduino IDE.
To find exact sketchbook folder location, go to
File -> Preferencestop menu in Arduino IDE.
The structure of your sketchbook folder should look like this, along with your saved sketches:
sketchbook/libraries/Blynk sketchbook/libraries/BlynkESP8266_Lib ... sketchbook/tools/BlynkUpdater sketchbook/tools/BlynkUsbScript ...
In this release
- New hardware:
- Energia BLE
- TI LaunchPad MSP432
- New features:
- Sketch Builder
- Support overriding
- New RTC mechanism
(things changed, please update your existing code accordingly to new examples)
- Preparation for OTA support
- Bugs fixed:
- Fix Photon hanging, improve Particle cloud responsiveness
- Less workarounds all over the code
- Better usb-ser script
- LED color example fixed
- Updated IDE tools
Full list of supported hardware: https://github.com/blynkkk/blynkkk.github.io/blob/master/SupportedHardware.md