Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
___ __ __ / _ )/ /_ _____ / /__ / _ / / // / _ \/ '_/ /____/_/\_, /_//_/_/\_\ /___/ v0.4.8
How to install Blynk library.
Follow the instructions:
- Download Blynk_Release_vXX.zip (scroll down to the Downloads section)
- Unzip the archive. You will notice that archive contains several folders and several libraries.
- Copy all of these libraries to
your_sketchbook_folderof Arduino IDE. To find the location of
your_sketchbook_folder, go to top menu in Arduino IDE:
File → Preferences
Arduino → Preferences
The structure of your your_sketchbook_folder should now look like this, (along with your other sketches if you have them):
your_sketchbook_folder/libraries/Blynk your_sketchbook_folder/libraries/BlynkESP8266_Lib ... your_sketchbook_folder/tools/BlynkUpdater your_sketchbook_folder/tools/BlynkUsbScript ...
librariesshould go to
toolsshould go to
In this release
- Improvements & new features:
- More readable warning "ESP is not responding" instead of "Cannot disable echo".
- BlynkTimer updated
- Major fixes:
- Updated examples & documentation
Full list of supported hardware is here