0.5.2 ( 2012-10-19 )
- Make loading of Chef Config a little more robust.
0.5.1 ( 2012-10-15 )
- Ignore _default environment if it only exists on the server.
0.5.0 ( 2012-10-14 )
- Switch to RSpec
- Add some test coverage (still needs much more).
- Add option to suppress terminal output on successful checks.
- Add option to not use ansi color output.
- Make cookbook version comparison use Chef's native version class.
0.4.1 ( 2012-09-28 )
- Fix a bug I created in last release when passing no component.
0.4.0 ( 2012-09-28 )
inspectthe default task
Add ability to specify individual components:
health_inspector inspect cookbooks
0.3.1 ( 2012-09-27 )
- Stop shelling out for knife commands, use Chef API directly for everything.
0.3.0 ( 2012-09-26 )
- Add new check for cookbooks: checksum comparison for each file.
0.2.1 ( 2012-09-26 )
- Fix 1.8.7 incompatibility introduced in last release (String#prepend).
0.2.0 ( 2012-09-25 )
- Add a better diff output.
- Add diff output to data bag items.
- Switch to yajl-ruby to fix JSON parsing issues (Chef uses this also).
0.1.0 ( 2012-09-24 )
- Bump Chef dependency version up to 10.14
- Add support for JSON environments.
- Add support for JSON roles.
- Display the diff between JSONs when JSON data doesn't match.
0.0.6 ( 2012-05-23 )
- Depend on Chef 0.10.8, since it depends on a later version of the json gem. An earlier version of the json gem was throwing incorrect parse errors.
0.0.5 ( 2012-04-13 )
- Fix #2, exception when a data bag item json file doesn't exist locally.
0.0.4 ( 2012-04-09 )
- Add checks for data bags, data bag items, environments, and roles.
0.0.3 ( 2012-03-27 )
- Read cookbook paths from knife config file instead of hardcoding /cookbooks.
0.0.2 ( 2012-03-27 )
- Make sure we iterate over actual cookbooks in cookbooks folder.
0.0.1 ( 2012-03-27 )
- Initial release.